*Dr Caswell is a Commonwealth Certified Yellow Fever Vaccination centre
# Dr Caswell is a CASA certified D.A.M.E Please ensure that you inform clinic which pilot license you hold.
Our Appointment Booking System
- Dr Caswell’s clinic days are very popular and Eyra Clinics fill up fast;
- As a courtesy, a pre-booked appointment is made following your visit with Dr Caswell;
- An appointment card is sent three months in advance to notify you of this courtesy appointment;
- If the appointment time is not convenient for you, please contact Eyra Medical and Skin Clinic on (02) 67521333 to reschedule;
- We understand people lead busy lives, so closer to your appointment time, a staff member will contact you as a friendly reminder to check that your appointment time is convenient for you;
- It is important that you have a number that we can leave a secure message, to protect your privacy;
- If you have not provided us with a convenient number, please do so.
- Cancellation within a 48 period of your planned treatment will incur 50% cost of your planned treatment.
- Cancellation of a consultation appointment within 48 hours of your appointment will incur a $120 consultation charge.
It is with regret that we have implemented a cancellation policy, however if you cancel your appointment without good notice it does not allow our staff to ensure someone on the waiting list can take your allotted time, particularly those procedures that require some downtime. Our booking staff are there to help you plan your procedures, so please keep them up to date and informed if any changes occur to your schedule.